Pima is poised to raise its property tax rate of $4.27 per $100 of assessed property value by $0.11, though the county had hoped a Supreme Court decision would pave the way to keeping the tax rate the same as last year.
Home » News
- Pima County raises property taxes
- Phases out the Business Personal Property tax over 3 years
- Ends current K-12 school funding formula by eliminating Primary and Secondary property tax designations on which it is built
- Limits Property Taxes for all Arizonans!
- Caps your property tax bill increase at 2% per year